Today is your LAST chance to visit Claes Oldenburg / Coosje van Bruggen: Theater and Installation 1985-1990 at 545 West 22nd Street! Head over before 4pm as we will be closing early for summer hours!
Photo Credit: Coosje van Gruggen and Claes Oldenburg with “French Horns, Unwound and Entwined”, 2005 © Claes Oldenburg and Coosje van Bruggen, New York. Photo courtesy The Pace Gallery.
Amazing installation of wall canvas covered in floor-to-ceiling calligraphy and images, surround various statues (also covered in text).
Catch it before it closes SATURDAY @ George Adams Gallery!!!
Here are the openings I plan to check out tomorrow night!
- Drawing a Line in the Sand @ Peter Blum(Soho)
- Zimoun: Volume @ bitforms
- Cellar Door: Brian Fekete & Nathan Schiel @ 571 Projects
- Don Doe: Tossed Overboard @ Morgan Lehman Gallery
- Mind the Gap @ Kent Fine Art
You should check them out and look for my reviews here next week!
come check it out! I’ll be working there!